Thursday, October 21, 2004


For a fun evening at home, have a pretend blackout. Just don't use
anything has to be plugged in to work. This includes: TV, computer,
stereo, lights, oven, microwave, etc. Do leave the fridge running
though. Use flash lights, lanterns, or whatever. Spend the time
normally devoted to TV talking, telling stories and playing games.

Note: be careful when using candles that they are not unattended.
Also, do not use anything in the house that requires propane or
kerosene. It can build up carbon monoxide.

No comments: